What is your favorite feature about your face? So many ladies tell us their favorite feature is their eyes but "I wish I had longer lashes" or "I wish my brows were thicker". Is this something that you also wish for?
There are many ways to help enhance the face when it comes to your eye area. And there are several options to choose from depending on what you would like to see.
Brows- The Face Frame.
If your eyes are the window to your soul, your brows are the window frame. Whether you have full thick brows or have no brow hair at all, creating a beautiful face frame can change your whole perspective. Full thick brows can get unruly. They need to be tamed, shaped and trimmed. Very light-colored brows are hard to see and can create a whole new frame if color is added.
So, what are the options?
- Micro-pigmentation: Brows can be micro-pigmented with a semi-permanent die that will add color to the skin behind your natural brow line. Different than micro-blading, the micropigmentation procedure is done with a precise mechanical device, rather than a handheld blade, so depth at which pigment is deposited is consistent throughout. Micro-pigmentation can create a beautiful brow shape, with hair strokes and fill.
- Brow tint: If you are one of those who consistently uses a brow pencil to give your brow hair more color, a brow tint may be perfect. Tinting is a semi-permanent die, that actually dies the brow hair. This treatment normally lasts about 8 weeks.
- Brow shaping: You have the perfect brow, full hair and great color for your face. Shaping on a regular basis will keep your frame in perfect order.
Lashes- The Eye Frame.
We have all wanted to "bat our lashes" at some point in life. Do you have lashes that are "bat" worthy? There are options for your lashes also, which create a gorgeous frame for your eyes.
- Lash Tint: You have beautiful long, full lashes, but it takes 5 minutes to apply mascara every day. Lash tinting solves that problem. A semi-permanent die can be applied to your lashes and Voilà! no more mascara needed. Just re-tint your lashes about every 8 weeks.
- Lash Lift and Tint: Your natural lashes are light colored and maybe not as upturned as you would like them. Do you use a lash curler every day? With a lash lift you can throw that curler in the back of your drawer. Keep up your eye frame every couple of months, and you are ready to go.
- Lash Extensions: Those eyes you see with super full, always made up, never out of place lashes, chances are those are extensions. Lash extensions can slightly increase your natural lash with a "Classic" look, enhance your natural lash with a "Hybrid" treatment or create full drama with a "Volume" lash. No matter what look you are going for, lash extensions, when applied by a Certified Lash Technician, do not damage your natural lash. They can last 2-3 weeks with proper maintenance and a lash "fill" can keep your new Eye Frames looking flawless for a long time.
Leslie Saavedra, Certified Lash Technician.