Lash Extensions, Lift & Tint, Brow Shape & Tint
THE EYES HAVE IT
Lash extensions are a semi-permanent application of individual or fan lashes attached to your natural eyelash to create a thicker, fuller more natural eye appearance. In this aesthetic eye treatment, lashes are customized depending on the natural shape of the eye and what the client prefers.
Lash Extensions at MiraBelle Spa
Classic Lashes are one individual lash attached to each individual natural lash. The appearance will be a longer lash overall but has a very natural appearance.
Hybrid Lashes are a combination of Classic and Volume. Some of the lashes are enhanced with an individual lash while other lashes use a volume fan lash. A very precise placement of these lashes creates a fuller and longer appearance.
Volume Lashes are drama all the way. Using fan lashes, each individual natural lash is enhanced with a set of fan lashes, which can increase your individual lash volume by up to 9 times. Volume lashes create a very full and dramatic look.
All lash extensions need to have fills to keep them looking their best. Lashes last approximately 2 -3 weeks. Depending on the amount of lashes that are still present, a fill may be all that is necessary.
LASH EXTENSIONS FAQ
- How long do lash extensions last? With proper care lashes can last up to three weeks. On average a lash extension set needs to have a fill every 2 weeks.
- What is the cost of lash extensions? Pricing ranges from $199 to $269 depending on the lash type. Fills can cost from $59 to $109, depending on the type and amount of fill needed.
- How do you care for lash extensions? A special lash foaming cleanser should be used to wash your lashes twice a day. A lash brush helps keep your lashes looking beautiful. Oil based products should be avoided around the eye area as this can break down the lash bond.
- Do lash extensions damage your natural lash? No, when applied correctly, using quality products and by a certified lash technician, they do not damage your natural lash.
- How are lash extension removed? Lashes should not be pulled off to remove them. A certified lash technician, using special dissolving solution can remove your lashes. Pulling on lashes can also remove your natural lash.
Lash Lift & Tint
A lash lift is a similar process to using a lash curler, but longer lasting. A solution is applied to your lashes creating a curl that lasts approximately 6-8 weeks. This makes your natural lashes look longer and fuller. When applying a tint to your now curled lashes, your lashes have a darker, thicker and longer appearance. For many, the need to apply mascara goes away.
Brow Shape & Tint
Your eye brows are the frame to your face. Creating an artistic frame that highlights your eyes can be done with brow shaping and tint. Shaping your natural brow and highlighting with a semi permanent die provides definition and a more youthful appearance.